Welcome to week 7. This has been the most fun week for me yet! Most people don’t even make it to this point, so for those of us who have persevered through our resistance and give our best not the best we can do…Massive Congratulations!!
The first nine weeks in the Master Keys Mastermind Alliance requires time to setup what we are learning to do in order to “pepper” our subconscious with the desires of the heart. Once the setup is done, then comes the hard mental labor that so few are willing to do, but is so worth it to invest the time and energy in order to manifest and create a new mental blueprint and say bye bye to the old one. This is really exciting stuff that no one ever teaches you how to really do it, until now.
We take our DMP or Definite Major Purpose along with our PPN’s or Personal Pivotal Needs and we start feeding it to our subconscious in many different ways. Actually we are incorporating all of the seven different ways that we learn, which are:
1. Visual (Spatial) – You prefer using pictures, images, color and other visual media to replace words with pictures.
2. Musical (Auditory) – You prefer sound and music to create visualizations.
3. Verbal (Linguistic) – You prefer using words in both speech and writing.
4. Physical (Kinesthetic) – You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
5. Solitary (Intrapersonal) – You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
6. Social (Interpersonal) – You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
7. Logical (Mathematical) – You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
In other words, we leave no stone unturned when it comes to giving our subconscious clarity on what we desire.
In weeks four, five and six, I started experiencing a shift and people and events started happening in my favor. These are exciting times and we are one-third of the way through this journey. Stay the course, give your best, and the future you desire will unfold before you.